FREE STREAM "RIGHT TO HARM" FILM
“Right to Harm,” a new documentary exposing the environmental horrors of factory farms, tells the stories of activists who are standing up to corporate agribusiness.
Now, for a limited time (until June 4), you can watch a free streaming of the full “Right to Harm” by clicking on this link.
Organic Consumer Association will be hosting a panel discussion June 4th at 7pm.
“Right to Harm” exposes the crippling impact factory farming has on public health, and how mostly rural and low-income communities suffer the most.
The film features five families exposed to millions of gallons of untreated waste from neighboring Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs), and how they banded together to demand justice.
During our panel discussion, experts will explore the impacts of Big Ag and Big Meat on a range of social justice issues, and how by working together, we can achieve a just transition to Regenerative Agriculture.
Panelists will include:
• Matt Wechsler, director of “Right to Harm”
• John Ikerd, an agricultural economist who is featured in film
• Francis Thicke, a regenerative dairy farmer
• Ronnie Cummins, co-founder of Organic Consumers Association
• Sherri Duggar, Executive Director of the Socially Responsible Agriculture Project
• Monica Brooks, Socially Responsible Agricultural Project.
Watch the film here (before June 4)
Sign up here to join the online panel discussion
Comments are closed.